Thursday, April 29, 2010

I turn 30!

Today is my birthday, and I am actually 30 now and starting to turn old. WHATEVER! Here is a picture of me when I was 6 months old! I am so dang cute!This morning I woke up and got to open my presents before Aiselyn went to school and Tommy to work. Tommy wrapped the presents last night. Isn't he clever?






So this one, people have gotten a kick out of. Some may say, "Who wants a dusting mop for their birthday?" Tommy thought I did. I don't complain about it. I like it. I absolutely hate all the hair and dust and stuff on my wood floors that you can see ALL the time! Tommy thought this would be good because the girls plus Gabe can do it for me! I thank him for being to thoughtful! This morning when Gabe woke up/when I woke him up, we went shopping to use some coupons and things (aren't I thoughtful...I went shopping for my kids on MY birthday! That's how much I love them! ha ha) When we got back, we went up to meet Aiselyn for lunch at her school and had a lot of fun. I got to talk a bit with Aiselyn's teacher Mrs. Moss who just got back recently from maternity leave and it was fun. When we got home, I put Gabe to bed and dinked around on the computer and then my dad called me on skype. It is turning out to be an awesome birthday! I forgot to add that I have received many cards from Aiselyn and Abby all week for they have been very excited for my birthday. We will be having ice cream cake tonight and are going out with some friends to a japanese restaurant tomorrow night that should be a lot of fun. Plus last weekend my friend Kris took me out for my very first pedicure and is was a lot of fun to get pampered and made pretty. I'm such a tomboy that I don't usually even know how to make myself pretty but whatever this is my day and I am awesome! I'll post a picture of my toes in a bit!


5 comments:

Anja said...

Happy Birthday you old woman! I can only make fun b/c I still have one good year left before I turn the big 3-0 :)

John and Jamie said...

Happy Birthday girl

maryirene said...

i'm so happy to hear that you were taken care of on your birthday. how fun!!! you are awesome by the way!

Kristi said...

Hey I have to say, I actually see some you in Gabe from that cutie-patutie baby picture of you! How does it feel to be in your thirties, HA! Thirty, flirty, and thriving? Are you going to be like Bryan and lie about your age to telemarketers, haha, do you remember when he was doing that one Christmas? (the last Christmas we were all together and I was newly prego with Charlie).
I Love you sis!!!!

Kristi said...

Oh I love the MOMMY poem/card from Tommy. Nice work. I love those kind of cards! : )