Monday, March 15, 2010

Tommy's birthday!

First, here is a couple of cute pictures of Gabe and Abby. Gabe has been climbing into these school desks lately and hanging out. He gets such a kick out of sitting in these big kid desks. I had some other pictures with him laughing and things but they were a bit blurry. but the next one is with abby while aiselyn was at school one day and these two were having a lot of fun!

Here is Tommy with his birthday cake. I didn't decorate this one. I only iced with it with some delicious chocolate buttercream frosting--of course the cake is yellow--I prefer chocolate cake but tommy LOVES yellow cake with chocolate frosting so I gotta please my man right!

This may look like a 52 but I PROMISE it really is a 32! He isn't over the hill...yet!

Here Tommy is making faces with the kids while we are singing happy birthday to him.

tommy and the kids--he is getting ready to open his presents.

Here is Tommy with his France Rugby shirt. He is really excited about it and so is Gabe. Isn't he just so precious looking up at Daddy like that?

Here's Tommy holding up all his presents. tommy loves the new version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory so we got him that and I made him a belt and of course his jersey!


We had a fun day. I'm grateful for this special man that I get to spend the rest of eternity with. Happy birthday Tommy--I love you!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute pictures and Happy Birthday Tommy! Now, what is the story behind the 52 on the cake???

maryirene said...

happy birthday dude. that's so funny that it looks like 52. we clicked on the pic and it does look like 32 just like cyndi said. funny. glad you had a great day. thanks again for coming to visit.