Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't you look dapper?

I got this little outfit from a friend of mine, and I scheduled for Gabe to get his picture taken at Target for turning 1. I tried it on Gabe to see how it fit and just knew that he needed his pictures taken in this outfit. I went cheap and just picked one pose at the store but couldn't get enough of how cute Gabe is so I took a bunch more of him at home. I love this little man. He is so fun to have around and he is now starting to give actual hugs and loves and it is so PRECIOUS! He came down with a cold today that he must have caught from his sisters so he has a fountain instead of a nose--poor guy! The girls love school, to say the least, and it is so fun to have one-on-one time homeschooling Abby. I need to take more pictures of them, but they are always so busy playing and whatnot that I just forget. oh well! enjoy these fun pictures of Gabe!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a stud! now you need to get tommy to spike his hair up all crazy like that.

Anja said...

he is so cute...I totally see your brothers in him!

maryirene said...

he is so adorable!! can't wait to have you come visit in IN. i guess we should move there first. hehe

Kristi said...

oh my goodness Cyndi, he looks so adorable! And so grown up in that suit and haircut. I was surprised to see some Bentley resemblance, especially in that first one! He is a looker for sure!