Thursday, August 6, 2009

Aiselyn's first day of school!

The big day has finally arrived! Aiselyn went off to school. She is so big and grown up now. The whole week before she kept saying how nervous she was, but Tommy had a little talk with her last weekend. she wanted to go with me to take dinner to the Godwins who just had a baby and on the way over she kept saying to me how she wasn't nervouse anymore. I asked her what changed basically and she said Dad talked to her. I tried to get out of her what he said but I never really got an answer. well, turns out that he told her how he would give her a father's blessing and that took all the worry away...just the knowledge that he would do that for her. I love Tommy and his desire to be a good priesthood holder and for Aiselyn and her budding faith in our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

She ended up having a great day at school that day and everyday since. Good job, Aiselyn!
Here they are eating breakfast before school.
Aiselyn as she left for school.
Aiselyn in front of the school. I love you, girl!



1 comment:

maryirene said...

what a cute girl. so sweet that just knowing her daddy was going to give her a blessing calmed all her fears. such a tender thing.
tommy, you are so cool.
rad shoes too. that girl has style!