Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gabe's three month birthday

Gabe saying, "hey, did you just take my picture. You sly thing, you!" these are taken on this three month birthday which was a few weeks ago. He turns 4 months in a week and a half, so I will put new pictures up soon from that. Isn't he cute?
Aiselyn holding Gabe and enjoying each other. Aiselyn is now 5 and thinks she is practically a grown up kid. She always wants to move gabe around and wants to walk around with him but at least I have kept that part at bay. I am not ready for her to do that yet, plus he is only getting bigger and heavier, but of course, cuter too! Talk about a miniature Tommy. In fact, for halloween we drew a red beard on Gabe and matched his clothes to Tommy's and made him Mini-Me. I really hope we can get those pictures from our friend soon.
This is a little snippet video of Gabe's cousin Katie singing a song to him. Gabe loooooves attention!!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Gabe is so cute! I can't wait until Christmas when we will finally be able to see each others babies. Though Charlie is growing up way, way too quickly. I have to laugh at my reaction upon hearing that you were even thinking about coming before, I was literally jumping up and down in celebration, Like mother, like daughter. haha. I also can't wait to see the Mini-Me picture too. I am so glad you have a blog now so I can see what you are up to (uhh, other than our daily long phone conversations we've been having), it's easier to just put pictures on there than sending out emails all the time. Maybe I need to talk with the rest of our family and physically make them one as well. Hey it worked for you! You make me laugh, you sly thing, you! Love you sis!

Kelly Ann said...

i luv your blog, thanks for sharing! your kids are so cute.

Lisa said...

Cindy, Congratulations on little Gabe, that's so exciting. I'm going to add you onto our blog so we can keep up with what is going on with you guys. Also, if you have Kristi's new phone # I'd love to have it cause right now I can't even call her! Hope you're doing well.

Lisa