Wednesday, November 19, 2008

catch up

So my sister, Kristi, has helped me set this here blog business up. I am excited! First off I want to probably put up some pictures of Aiselyn's 5th birthday that was October 20th. She had a lot of fun posing for each and every gift but I won't post all of them for they were a quite a few.

Here is the cake I made for Aiselyn. She wanted a puppy cake so this is what she got. I tried to make the dog two toned, but I messed up on the frosting. One of these days I will post a bunch of the cakes I have decorated. My friend MaryIrene has suggested that so I suppose I can appease her! I love you MI! Here are some more pictures of Aiselyn and the party.

so my set up is being weird so I am going to post another blog with more of her pictures!

1 comment:

maryirene said...

i love that cake by the way! you are so good at it! i look forward to seeing pictures of the other cakes you have decorated! love you too!