Wednesday, June 17, 2009

pool fun

I finally got the pool out for the kids and they have been having a blast to say the least! Here are some pictures of them.



Here is Aiselyn with Gabe

Here is Abby getting ready to do some sliding




Here is Gabe. I don't think he stopped splashing for a whole 10 seconds at a time. He LOVED it! The bummer part...he does this in the bath tub as well and is just a royal mess. But he sure enjoys himself!!!


This is a video of the kids playing around in the pool! I don't know why it took me so long to set up the pool. It has been warm for quite a while and it gives me a nice break while they are having fun. Tommy is out of town for the next couple of days sooooo guess what kids? Lots of swimming for you!!!!!!



1 comment:

maryirene said...

elliot told me he wants one. we're glad you're having so much fun!