Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gabe is 6 months old!

Okay, so I know that Gabe is 61/2 months old now and practically seven months but I guess pictures are better now than never. But for some credit these have been taken over the last couple of weeks!

This one is what I call the "Wuz up?" face. For those tv watchers: remember the super bowl commercials from a few years ago with everyone saying, "wuz up?" with their tongues hanging out? well, that is what I think of whenever Gabe does this!

Gabe almost rolling over but refusing to finish the process! Just hangin' out on his side. I know all kids do this it seems, but it never ceases to amaze me why not just roll over already?


Gabe likes to try to grab his bottle as soon as he spots it. These are of him trying to drink it himself. Maybe someday, he will actually get some!!!


"Hey, Mom! You lookin' at me?"

This one is at the Fancy Nancy party at the library! He is dressed up in what I deem his best outfit!

Playing in his jumperoo! I try to catch his smiles, but the flash always stuns him!

This video is of Gabe playing, he wasn't doing a whole lot this time, but at least you can see him jumping which is cute!




This video is also of him playing but he really isn't doing much at all. But you can hear the girls playing in the background which is pretty cute!

I love my cute, little squirts. They drive me crazy a LOT, but I sure do love them!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

"whaaas aaaaaaahhhhp!" He is so cute! Love all the pictures; keep 'em comin'.

Kristi said...

oh, by the way, I agree with Mom, he does look just like Abby in those pictures!

maryirene said...

gabe is such a babe! it's true! i love those pictures of him trying to roll over and then just hanging out there. hehe. so cute.

Emy said...

Cyndi! OH my goodness I am so glad you found me! Look at your beautiful family! It has been so long. I love these posts b/c I can just hear your sense of humor coming out. Let's keep in touch!