Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gabe is 4 months!!!

Gabe is getting to be sooooo much fun, I tell you what! He loves to laugh and giggle especially when you tickle him. He is incredibly ticklish especially on his feet. He smiles whenever I look at him so of course I want to take his picture, but it tends to be difficult because he gets startled by my flash. I've tried to turn it off, but then the picture isn't very good. Here is the best I could do to keep his smiles there!


The girls love to hold Gabriel and in these pictures, Aiselyn insisted that it was her special baby's birthday as well, so these two pictures are of Aiselyn, Abby, and the birthday kids--special baby and Gabe!


Here is another attempt to keep Gabe's smile long enough to catch. I lubba lubba lubb this baby boy (FYI: lubba lubba lubb means basically love love love). Happy Birthday Gabe even though it was a week ago!













4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh he is soooo cute! I can't wait until Christmas break when I get to see you guys... that is only two weeks away! Love you sis.

John and Jamie said...

He is so cute I can't belive he is already 4 mouths time goes by so fast.

Katie said...

Cindy! So good to find you via Kristi's blog! It has been too long and I am loving all the pictures of your kids! Come check out our family blog when you get a chance!
Katrina

maryirene said...

how was your christmas? i bet you guys had a blast. miss you.